Its that time of year again, the holidays are upon us, which means we will be bombarded with holiday treats, turkey, ham, mashed potatoes and much more….you can probably already feel your pants getting tighter. Many people put their diets on hold for the holiday season, packing on an average of 1-7 pounds from November to January. Overeating during the Holidays can be more mental than actually being physically hungry. So this year beat the bulge and stay on track with these easy tips that will make a big difference in your waist line.
With our BEE FIT Products, you can enjoy the Holiday Season and Holiday Meals Guilt FREE!!
1. Drink plenty of water during and between meals. Studies show that drinking plenty of water during the day keeps you full, hydrated and prevents over eating.
2. It's never a bad idea to Stay Active: plan a physical activity after meals to work off some of those extra holiday calories. Try playing a game of football with family in the backyard or going for a walk around the neighborhood.
3. Make sure to put away the holiday snacks and desserts after meals. You are less likely to over indulge if food is put away and out of sight.
4. Eat high protein snacks such as almonds, protein bars, or celery with peanut butter an hour before meals to prevent over eating.
5. Incorporate healthy sides into your holiday meals with veggies and fruits.
6. Go to bed at a resonable hour to get plenty of sleep as well as prevent late night snacking.
7. Portion Control: Don’t eat like its your last meal on Earth. Take portions that are reasonable. After you eat wait 20 minutes to let your food settle to prevent you from reaching for seconds and thirds.
8. Eat slower and enjoy your meal: studies show that people who eat slower consume less calories. If we eat fast we can over indulge past the point that we’re full. It takes about 20 minutes for the brain to register that we’re full, so if we eat slow we realize that we’re full and stop on time.
9. It is the holidays and desserts are going to be everywhere, so choose a dessert that you won’t feel to guilty about, never deny yourself... just don't eat the whole pie.
10. Share the wealth: have to go boxes available for family and guests to take left over portions home, so you’re not stuck with a fridge full of holiday food that is calling your name. Get it out of the house and out of mind.
Hope these tips help you stay on track and guilt free this holiday season. With our BEE FIT Products, you can enjoy the Holiday Season and Holiday Meals Guilt FREE!!
Authorized Bee Fit Distributor. I am a mother of 4 that finally found a product that worked and my goal is to help others lose the weight and feel great on a product that is all natural.