3 Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate.... Who Knew?
We already knew that there are many health benefits to Bee Pollen but did you know that there are also health benefits to eating chocolate?
It's true: dark chocolate is good for you. In moderation, dark chocolate has numerous health benefits. Half the fat in chocolate comes from healthy monounsaturated fats. However, only dark chocolate contains a high concentration of heart-healthy antioxidants, which lower blood pressure and protect the heart in other ways.
Here are three of the major reasons to indulge:
1. It can help prevent heart disease: Like tea, dark chocolate contains flavonoids, which are compounds that act as antioxidants. They protect cells from harmful molecules—called free radicals—that are produced when the body breaks down food or is exposed to sunlight or smoke. Free radicals can cause cell damage that leads to heart disease. Flavonoids can also lower blood pressure and reduce LDL cholesterol (i.e., the bad cholesterol) by up to 10 percent.
2. It can improve your mood: Dark chocolate stimulates the production of endorphins, chemicals in the brain that bring on feelings of pleasure. It also contains the chemical serotonin, which acts as an anti-depressant.
3. It can protect your skin: German researchers found that the flavonoids in dark chocolate absorb UV light, help protect and increase blood flow to the skin, and improve skin’s hydration and complexion.
For all of its health benefits, though, dark chocolate does contain a lot of calories. So, experts recommend sticking to no more than three ounces of the sweet stuff per day.
Excellent Health and Weight Condition
Bee Pollen is the only food supplement that aids in weight loss while promoting a person’s excellent health. Bee pollen weight loss supplements contain a substance that eradicates cravings for junk foods but contains essential nutrients that the body needs. Further, while the level of appetite is tremendously decreased, energy will boost up because its nutrient contents can supply all the energy required for the day.
Increase Metabolism and Correct Hormonal Imbalance
Sometimes the cause of slow metabolism is the hormonal imbalance. Bee pollen weight loss supplements will immediately burn the calories taken in causing the body to eliminate unnecessary oil and fats quickly. The lecithin content of wonder nutrient makes it possible to increase metabolism. Not only metabolism can help in losing weight but it can actually protect the body from some known illnesses such as high blood pressure.
Get Healthy, Younger Looking Skin
Bee pollen products are becoming more popular with women who wanted to age gracefully. Why? Simply because this wonderful food supplement is a good source of anti-oxidants that is very essential in keeping the skin healthy, radiant and younger looking. It is a well-known fact that anti-oxidants repair and regenerate damaged cells, capable of generating new ones and slows down the process of ageing.
Can You Lose Weight with Bee Pollen?
Is it possible that you can control your weight with bee pollen?
First we must ask - are you fed up with trying all the latest fads in dieting – without success? Have you lost weight and then put it all back again?
If you need to lose weight bee pollen may well be a better, natural solution for you.
Obesity, Weight Loss And Bee Pollen
Bee pollen is fast gaining a reputation as a super food with many benefits, but one of the benefits that is surprising to many is that weight loss and bee pollen can go together. Obesity is becoming a big problem in many countries including the USA with all the accompanying health complications. It is a fact that more than 60% of Americans are classed as overweight today and that obesity is one of the main causes of ill health.
Other western countries are not far behind and catching up very fast!
Why is this so?
Modern diets are a large part of the problem as first there is very little nutrition in the processed foods which many people eat today. However, even if you are a healthy eater and eat healthy foods, they too can also be low in essential nutrients due to being grown in overworked soils. These soils today are so low in essential nutrients that your body still craves food even when you are full as it is looking for the necessary amount of essential nutrition.
You can lose weight with bee pollen – how does it work?
First we need to understand how bee pollen is successful at helping people to lose weight.
There are many other benefits not necessarily related to weight loss, but which are an added bonus to your overall health.
Taking a holistic approach
This all sounds great, and coupled with the fact that bee pollen is very much a low calorie food it seems well worth trying as a natural way to lose weight.
However, whilst weight loss is achievable it will not happen immediately overnight, but you will find that you will feel more energetic in the first few days and then this is followed by a steady reduction of weight in a natural way.
The good news is that the loss of weight is sustainable – no more yo-yo dieting!
In fact no dieting at all.
However, in order to speed things up it makes sense to take a holistic approach to your overall health and combine the bee pollen with healthy eating and some exercise. This will ensure that you will still get the desired weight loss and at the same time regain that elusive sense of health and well being, and that can’t be bad!
To sum up, bee pollen:
Its that time of year again, the holidays are upon us, which means we will be bombarded with holiday treats, turkey, ham, mashed potatoes and much more….you can probably already feel your pants getting tighter. Many people put their diets on hold for the holiday season, packing on an average of 1-7 pounds from November to January. Overeating during the Holidays can be more mental than actually being physically hungry. So this year beat the bulge and stay on track with these easy tips that will make a big difference in your waist line.
With our BEE FIT Products, you can enjoy the Holiday Season and Holiday Meals Guilt FREE!!
1. Drink plenty of water during and between meals. Studies show that drinking plenty of water during the day keeps you full, hydrated and prevents over eating.
2. It's never a bad idea to Stay Active: plan a physical activity after meals to work off some of those extra holiday calories. Try playing a game of football with family in the backyard or going for a walk around the neighborhood.
3. Make sure to put away the holiday snacks and desserts after meals. You are less likely to over indulge if food is put away and out of sight.
4. Eat high protein snacks such as almonds, protein bars, or celery with peanut butter an hour before meals to prevent over eating.
5. Incorporate healthy sides into your holiday meals with veggies and fruits.
6. Go to bed at a resonable hour to get plenty of sleep as well as prevent late night snacking.
7. Portion Control: Don’t eat like its your last meal on Earth. Take portions that are reasonable. After you eat wait 20 minutes to let your food settle to prevent you from reaching for seconds and thirds.
8. Eat slower and enjoy your meal: studies show that people who eat slower consume less calories. If we eat fast we can over indulge past the point that we’re full. It takes about 20 minutes for the brain to register that we’re full, so if we eat slow we realize that we’re full and stop on time.
9. It is the holidays and desserts are going to be everywhere, so choose a dessert that you won’t feel to guilty about, never deny yourself... just don't eat the whole pie.
10. Share the wealth: have to go boxes available for family and guests to take left over portions home, so you’re not stuck with a fridge full of holiday food that is calling your name. Get it out of the house and out of mind.
Hope these tips help you stay on track and guilt free this holiday season. With our BEE FIT Products, you can enjoy the Holiday Season and Holiday Meals Guilt FREE!!
Why You Should Drink More Water
In a world where our brain, blood, and muscles are made of over 75% water, it is difficult to ignore the importance of water in relation to our overall health. Most people may know that water is vital, but what is relatively overlooked is how beneficial water can be for our everyday living, especially if you are concerned about fitness, skincare, hair-care and numerous other facets of health.
Helping your digestion is just one of many bodily functions water assists. If you are concerned about your weight, drinking cold water each morning will speed up your metabolism. When your metabolism is fast, you are able to break down food quicker. Calories are also burned easier so, in effect you are able to shed pounds faster.
Your body has trouble distinguishing hunger from thirst, so a useful tip is if you feel hungry, drink two glasses of water and wait about 20-30 minutes and see if you are still hungry. You may find that the water fills you up just as the food would. This will keep you from eating unnecessary calories, and will cleanse the colon for easier digestion.
Skin & Haircare
One of, if not the greatest benefit of drinking extra water each day, is it will eliminate toxins from your body. These toxins are what disrupt the natural growth and reparation of your skin and hair.
Drinking water will keep your skin and hair hydrated, clean and smooth. Well, technically it keeps ALL of your cells hydrated, but for skin, water will raise elasticity and increase blood flow through the capillaries in the skin. For hair, water is the ultimate moisturizer and will even promote hair growth. Water is great at keeping all of our organs hydrated and energized. When we are dehydrated, the lack of water is felt, if not already visible…after all, the skin is our largest organ in our body!
It is proven that if a person gets just 1% dehydrated, they will suffer from fatigue and weakness. When you lack water, organs such as your heart have to work extra to pump out oxygenated blood to all cells. This will tire your other vital organs as well, making you more exhausted.
Additionally, your brain requires water to stay energized, so if you aren’t drinking enough water, your attention span is lower and you forget things easily. Water provides higher creativity and thought clarity throughout the day- something we all could use!
To determine a safe and ideal amount of water to drink each day, you convert your weight into ounces, and divide that number by 2. For example, if you weigh 150 lbs., you would do 150 ÷ 2, which would give you 75. This means that for a person who weighs 150 lbs., you should drink 75 ounces of water per day. This sounds like a lot of water, and will take some getting used to, but the rewards are almost instantly noticeable, and certainly well worth it.
Put simply, drinking water will improve every function in your body. Taking your water consumption seriously is something that will benefit you in every way possible. Remember, we are made of 70% water, and it is precisely water which keeps us healthy mentally and physically. Put down the soda, coffee, and juices, and instead pick up a glass or bottle of water…your body will thank you, and you will begin feeling better in no time!
Authorized Bee Fit Distributor. I am a mother of 4 that finally found a product that worked and my goal is to help others lose the weight and feel great on a product that is all natural.